Our aim is to help you perform better.
Whether you have a new application, broken instrument or process changes that need evaluation, Baro is here to help at every step. Expect unmatched services for cost reduction, expert repairs, systems audits, custom instrumentation processes and more. As a division of FCX Performance family of companies, Baro leverages the technical expertise to help you navigate through even the most complex production and manufacturing challenges.
Refining & Petrochemical: Expect precision control for product integrity and consistency.
We implement process flow control equipment with the expertise to meet your exacting standards and meticulous specifications.
- SIL-rated emergency shutdown (ESD) for SIS systems
- Reactor and storage tank mixing
- Contact, non-contact, and MLI-Level control
- Slurry flow
- Corrosive materials handling
- pH, conductivity, and ORP measurement
- Seal-less pumping technology
- Severe service valves for corrosive, erosive, high pressure, and high temperature
- High alloys
- Cryogenic valves
EPC: Discover cost-effective solutions.
When you partner with Baro, we'll help you discover new ways to efficiently and effectively meet project requirements.
- Leading brands with broad AML acceptance
- Specifications and applications support
- Project management
- FAT and inspection
- Documentation packages and processes
- Production and supply chain schedules
- Domestic and export packaging
- Start-up and commissioning support
- Global service network through industry-leading suppliers
Municipal & Institutional: Deploy high-efficiency solutions for water and energy.
We know the pressures of environmental regulations and industrial standards and the budgetary constraints. We work with you to deploy high-efficiency solutions specifically crafted for utilities and the ancillary services that support them.
- Innovative pump designs that eliminate clogging
- Water booster pumps and packaged systems
- Solids handling pumps
- Pump control , MCC, and VFD panels
- Mechanical seals (split seals and component seals)
- Coatings for concrete and metal protection from corrosion and erosion
- Specialized pump coatings to increase efficiency and reduce power consumption
- Accurate process measurement (custody transfer)
- Third-party calibration verification
- Analytical measurement: pH, turbidity, and DO (also fluoride, manganese, and sludge consistency)
- Domestic water pressure boosting systems
- Sewage and effluent pumps
- Replacement lift stations
- Positive displacement pumps and controls
OEM: Operate at peak performance.
We represent a wide range of premium products. And we match the widely variable and critically-precise specifications of individual components in order to provide the most efficient integrated solutions.
- Integrated solutions and specially designed products for unique applications
- Applications support
- Sizing and selection assistance to reduce equipment spend
- Local assembly and testing reduces cost and shortens lead times
- Staging and inspections within FCX Centers of Excellence
- Consolidation of shipments within our distribution facilities
- Global hazardous area agency approvals
- Environmental equipment protection: paint specs, enclosures, dust covers, sunshades
Oil & Gas: Expect efficiencies at every point of production.
We can’t control the price of crude oil, but we can help you optimize your systems so rising costs are offset by greater operational efficiencies. From fractional horsepower to horsepower driven equipment rated in the thousands, Baro is ready to serve. We provide customized centrifugal and positive displacement pump packages driven by electric motors, gas engines, or steam turbine prime movers for the various applications including:
- Produced water
- Disposal water wells
- LACT Unit Pumps (Charge and Sample Pot)
- Metering units
- Tank battery circulation
- Hot oil cleaning
- Crude gathering
- Pipeline transport
Power Generation: Operate productively, effectively and efficiently.
We offer solutions for fossil-fired, nuclear, and renewable industries -- designed to meet or exceed regulatory pressures and changing industry standards.
- Feedwater, DA, drum, and condensate level control
- Heat recovery
- Cooling tower basin level and flow control
- Pulverizer / coal burner isolation valves
- Demineralizer, on-off, and control valves
- Steam isolation, on-off, and control valves
- Ash handling
- Damper actuator upgrade and replacement
- Feedwater heater – heat rate improvement
- Torque tube replacement with Guided Wave Radar
- Analytical and water chemistry
- Sootblower air heater control valves
- FGD Scrubber: ball, knife gate, butterfly, and diaphragm valves
- Fuel oil / gas pressure control valves
- Fuel oil / gas (FM approved) safety shutoff valves
- Combustion analyzers (O2, CO2, CEMS)
- Draft range and multivariable pressure transmitters
- Pulverized coal level measurement